BIG AND SMALL TRUCKS
Central West Lift Trucks offers a unique combination of expert advice and innovative maintenance solutions to suit every lift machine application.
Our business is committed to keeping your machinery operational and we understand the logistical framework that you work in. Our service is time critical, and we offer round the clock support for a total maintenance solution.
We attend remote locations to perform specialist operations such as assembly and commissioning of machines, diagnostics, and offer all the back up support you require.
- Complete diagnosis across all areas: mechanical/electrical/hydraulics/can bus
- Fully equipped service vehicles & workshop to cater for large container handling equipment
- Round the clock support and flexibility to work around unusual servicing windows
- One on one communication with customer on all aspects of their equipment
- Tyre and rim selection advice to suit individual sites
- Breakdown support, including over the phone diagnosis
- Safety check (monthly/weekly)
- Equipment inspection/compliance service/safety audit/pre-purchase inspections
- Remote area servicing
- Rebuild refurbishment designed to extend life of your equipment
- Equipment relocations – complete service including planning and execution within NSW and interstate
- NSW plant and equipment codes of practice advice/auditing/assessing and implementation
- MDG15 mine specifications designed and fitted to new equipment or retrofit to used equipment
- NDT testing
- Fully licensed Air Conditioning Repairs carried out on site and we are able to make up AC hoses on site
- Liquid nitrogen equipped for proper fitting of pins and bushings etc
- Full WHS safety system in place
- Oil sampling services
- All warranty work carried out on behalf of manufacturers
0458 367 528
The professional attitude of CWLT has made for an easy relationship andSean Magnusson Operations Manager
FIE know we are able to call on them at any time of the day to help when necessary.
Fletchers International Export